Monday, August 22, 2011

Kaylarlar are not fake!

I've been doing a lot of growing, thinking, and doing... I still write, I never stopped writing...I've just been keeping my writings in little journals/notepads here and there... I have a few notepads in my apron at work, I keep a journal in my purse, and I keep one in a drawer by the couch. I always have the ability to write, regardless of where I am. It's so therapeutic, and relaxing. I feel better after a nice session of writing, despite the hand cramps and sore fingers...hehe. Small price to pay for sanity.
I was told to keep being real, and that's what I'll be doing, as always. I shouldn't hide or cover up my feelings. I should have no shame in what I think, but sometimes I do. I deleted all of my older previous posts (except for the very first from this blog)...all were over a year or so older. I was not a happy individual back then, my family unit was not a happy family unit. There was a lot going on, a lot involving people that are not even in our lives anymore, and do not deserve to be in our lives ever again. Unless they drastically change for the better. There's a time to grow up, and I think it should happen before you hit 30, just saying. I'd say 2010 was probably one of the roughest years I've had in a long time, I'm happy it's over. I am a better person, girlfriend, and mother for it. I learned a lot, cried a lot, and grew up...a lot. I won't say I grew up from being "childish", because I never was...but I grew as a PERSON. I transitioned into another phase of adulthood, which by the way, is an ever evolving process. There's always new bends in the road ahead, and it's helpful if you have a good co-pilot, or can be a good co-pilot. Honestly, I think that's what I had to learn. I had to learn how to be a better navigator, and communicator. We've been through a lot this past year too, but all for the better. As always we're still learning and growing as people, I know that will always be a constant in our lives. 

There's always something to learn; a moral, a lesson, a song... 

As long as I have Chris by my side, and Malachi on my hip, I shall be a happy girl. A girl full of hope, ambition, love, and probably tears at any given moment. The point is I have an open mind, a big heart, and the best support team I could ever ask for. And that's all that matters.  
Love.
I have plenty to give, and twice as much to receive.  

Just so it's understood, I deleted all of the old posts because I am moving forward with my life. I'm not ashamed, I'm over that, I'm just getting on with it. It's like bad friends, you get rid of them and learn from the experience!
  
So, here is to keeping my head (and yours!) up...and facing a happy, long, and successful life, ever moving forward! <3

P.S.
I found some affirmations a girl wrote...
I'm considering rewriting them/writing my own...
I think this to be good. <3

2 comments:

  1. OMGz. I had this huge long comment written out and when I went to post it it said I couldn't. :( BOO. Let's see if I can remember what I wrote lol. I'll make sure to copy it this time so I don't lose it! Arrrgh.

    You go, guhl! I do hope you didn't PERMANENTLY (is this even really possible on the internetzz? Hmmm) delete those posts though. Yanno, just so you can look back again in the future and be like "Wow. I have changed so much and am such a better person NOW!" I did this same thing with all my old Xanga posts--I was so embarrassed when I read back through them, but I figured I should keep them, so I just "hid" them so they weren't public, and I hope to be able to go back and be like "WOWZERS!" Yanno?

    I kinda wonder if our children's children will be able to find these little posts of ours kinda like we would find old letters of our grandparents in the trunk of an attic. Maybe, in that case, they SHOULD be wiped from existence! HAHAHA... Food for thought. ;) Mine will just think I'm a crazy cat lady I guess! O_o lol

    Anyhooters, I really am glad you're back in action. And you know I'm gonna be all up on this shizzz. That's what I love about the Google/Blogger Reader thingy--Easy stalk mode! Mwahahaha! :D

    Much <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I did (try anyway) permanently delete them...You're right it would be nice to look back to remind my self of where I've been..but...I have a lot of that anger in paper form too, and of course I hang on to those. I'm just ready to move on, I never want to fall back into that pit of depression, anger, and jealousy..ever..ever..ever again. <3Easy Stalk Mode...lol..And it would be kind of cool if our grandchildren could see these, but it'd be antique technology by then... I've kept a "baby journal" for mally all his life...here and there I'll write things in there...things he says/does... I don't do it as often as I'd like to, but what really matters I retain in my memory I suppose. <3MEMORIES. :)

    ReplyDelete