Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Affirmation!

I'm determined to stay positive with my job search! There's hope! There is always hope, and never give up! Chris starts his new job Monday, and we're both really excited! Relieved as well...Relieved that there is one less thing to stress about! A few less things actually... I can't wait! Since he'll be working in the evenings (4) days a week, I'll have quiet evenings with Malachi! I can't wait to get him back into school and on a regular schedule!!! Yay! I think I might set his new bedtime to 8...and not 9/10... Yes... 8... Quiet time for Mama... Important. Hehe. I love being a mom, it's stressful/hard/challenging/frustrating at times... But the GOOD and AMAZING far FAR FAR outweigh the moments when I feel like pulling my hair out..my hair is still there so, I'm doing pretty well. Or at least I like to think. Hehe...

On other news...I have an interview in the morning...so good luck to me...

  • Chris starts Monday....
  • Still waiting on the call from Mally's school....
  • I'm determined to get a lot done to Mally's room (repainting) this next week...
And...that sums it up! That's what I'm looking forward too!

This is really blurry, I know...forgive me...I had to zoom on my iphone...So that's Stanky our youngest "boy", and he's climbing on the credenza...to the left is the (se)Xbox and beside it (the greenness) are a few games that we had out...in the floor are a few DVDs we've been watching, and just neglectfully left out.
We're bad parents...forgive us... lol.
So Stanky, moments after I took this picture, felt it was necessary to drag TWO of the xbox games off the credenza with his mouth...I was quite impressed...Oh and by the way the DVD's were stacked neatly, he scattered them... lol...
I love my fuzzies! They're soo funny!
I really wanted to walk on the bridge tonight since the weather is LOVELY...but...no one to go with, and now I'm just too tired. Oh well. I'll make up for it! I've kind of set a goal for myself, to walk 10 miles a week. I think it's feasible...That's 2 miles one night (around the neighborhood), and two 4 mile nights with Mystie on the bridge...It's feasible, it's just a lot of driving on my part... I really need to look into a good route around here that's 2 miles, then I could walk that 5 days a week.
I will figure it out regardless!

Affirmation:

I am worth fighting for.

I am alluring.

I am intriguing.

I am captivating.

I am a symphony of Beauty.



-I borrowed this from Delicate Woman.-

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your job interview!! :D Your fuzzy child story reminded me of my kitty yesterday morning... Gene was still lying in bed and kicking his feet back and forth (he does that sometimes I dunno why lol..) and Ruby was just watching his feet go up and down. And I guess it annoyed her after a while, so she went to the edge of the bed, lifted herself up with her hind legs and swatted one of his feet with her front paw then ran off quite swiftly! LOL.. it was the cutest thing ever. <3 Love those fuzzies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really need to get to walking lol.

    ReplyDelete