Friday, January 6, 2012

When I picture our future together in Canada...

(A note I wrote to Chris...)

When I picture our future together in Canada, I picture us living in a really neat home with an established backyard garden/oasis... You have a job/hobby you love, and I manage our businesses from home. We have Malachi and maybe a few more kiddos in our household...and maybe a nanny? lol. The image I have in my head is probably literally from a magazine. I wanna live near the coast and wilderness. I want to take trips into the city, and go camping/fishing/hiking. I want to be surrounded by friends old and new, friends that can offer us culture, encouragement, memories and great laughs.
I want to have nice dinner parties with our friends, and go to nice dinner parties. I wan to be successful and proud of what we have, and who we are. I don't just mean material things either. I want to maintain a relationship with you that makes our friends and family jealous. I want to be in shape, and have long beautiful hair. I want lots of nice tattoos and a sweet dog. I want more ferrets, and pets in general. I want project cars for you, and creative outlets for each of us. I want to have beautiful Christmases, memorable family traditions, and flawless dinners. I want a clean house, and happy healthy children. But most importantly I want to be with YOU. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment