Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Keep yo' negativity to yo' self, fool.

Something I can not tolerate: Negative people.

Do they even bother to think, before they let some negative shit fall out of your gaping pie-holes? It just happens, and they have no remorse. No, "I'm sorry", or "That's the worst case scenario"...No reassurance, or support what so ever. I do not understand why people think it is okay to just interject their own negative thoughts into something you've just shared with them. Without even knowing all the details, they just assume and jump to conclusions...

Conversation:
Me: (I was explaining the really awesome benefits of Chris' new job...)...and he's on 3rd shift...
Co-Worker: (before I even finish telling her what 3rd shift means...) Oh! You'll never see him! Get used to that!

Actually...I even explained this afterwards...He gets off at 1:30 am...He's not gone all night.

Here are few of the many pros:
  • I have a lot of free time! (My house sparkles!)
  • He only has to work 4 nights a week.
  • Makes HELLA MONEY!
  • We cherish our time together now.
  • He's happy, not pissed off, when he gets off...but he is wore out from the 10-12 hour shift.<3
I'll get used to it all right, I'll get spoiled, and in return spoil him. lol...

I guess negative people get me down, because that's where I come from. My entire family is negative, whether they know it, or mean it...They just are, and I grew up in that...For the longest time I wasn't even aware someone could escape that. I just thought it was normal, I wasn't even aware at exactly how negative they were...until I got completely away.

I haven't been to visit anyone in Paris in...almost a year...and I feel...so much better for it. I see my dad and step mom here and there, because they choose to have a relationship with me and my son...but they were never the negative ones.

I've escaped, I have most of the support that I've been craving, and that's what matters.

Chris is amazing in that aspect, he never belittles me, or makes me feel ashamed just because I want to do something that might not seem "normal... My interest in tattoos/piercings he's always supported, my journaling, my religious beliefs, my desire to bake and experiment in the kitchen...my dabblings in taxidermy... my yarn work... my makeup...none of that has he EVER discouraged.

And for that I love him. <3

I've been working out my arms and thighs and OH MY GOODNESS!
This girl was s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 sore! But it did feel SO good! I loved it! I've changed my goal size because, I know I can do it! I've got the fire that I used to have when it was just me and Rocky working out! I thought I needed an outside source of support, but I don't! The only support I need is from Chris, and my desire to have a healthy body! (For future babies!)
Of course, if I'm in better shape, I'd be a better mother to Malachi. I could play longer with him, and I'd be more motivated to walk to the park more often. Not that I don't do that now...It's just the weather is SO DANG HOT...we'd die before we got there... lol...

My present and future family is the only motivation I need!

I have been going to the bridge here and there with Mystie...I even walked around the neighborhood one night...But I don't think walking is necessarily my thing...Walking is not a struggle for me, I can walk...I do all day...Maybe I'm just bored with that?

I need to start hitting the gym more often...need to use that stupid membership LOL.

Affirmation: I can do great things, for myself and others, with the support that I am offered by my family. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment