Saturday, October 22, 2011

So much ass and tittehs!

Tonight I went to my first ever burlesque show with one of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure knowing! We had THE BEST time evarrrr.

I was so giddy all evening, in anticipation with the event.

I prepped my evening with catching up on a few episodes of "The Walking Dead", (my new fav show btw.) then a quick trip to wal-mart to pick up a "gawdy pirate necklace" for Rocky, and some zombie makeup for moi.
Surprise, I don't keep it all year long.

We were excited about seeing the show, it's something we've both talked about for a l0o0o0ng time.
Taking a class too!

But for me I wasn't GIDDY until I mentioned that they were encouraging people to dress up because it's Halloween themed...And Rocky's like, "let's do it!"
So, she busted out the sexy pirate wench costume...and I utilized my "naughty school girl" outfit...and became a zombie school girl... lol...

I died a little inside when I teased my hair like I did...but Rocky said it looked cute...so it was worth it.

I'm still sitting here in full costume/makeup/FUBAR'd hair... because I'm dreading washing this all off, and brushing my hair out...lol


Did I mention I'm covered in glitter?

I chose my makeup kit specifically because it had a huge tube of glitter...I have my own glitter, always will, but I felt drawn to this one. Totally worth it.

I was able to shop, shower, shave, make/put together my costume, do my hair, my makeup, answer the door to get my Jason's Deli order, and learn how to tie a tie. :D

Phew. I'm kinda tired.

So...more might be discussed at a later date.

My hero is Black Mariah. She's hot, and knows it.

We didn't win the costume contest, that was won by some asshole dressed up as Bob Ross. Who knew. lol.

We dodged flying cookies....

The drunk chick in front of us kept rubbing her purse on my tit, and the bitch behind us kept rubbing her tit on my elbow...

And...That's the summary! <3

Cheers! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment